Am I an ACTIVE or REFLECTIVE learner?
- My score is 5- Active Learner
- I can learn best by doing, applying and solving.
- Personally, I agree with this analysis, that is why I believe I am effective in my job as Application Specialist.
Am I SENSING or INTUITIVE learner?
- My score is 1. I can work EITHER by learning facts or by discovering possibiities.
- I can relate in this assessment as well. As an application specialists, I work effectively by being sensing and intuitive at the same time. As standard, I follow protocols and procedures in order to solve end-user problems, although when I reach a blank wall, then, at times, imagination and trial by discovery would produce positive outcomes.
Am I a VISUAL or VERBAL learner?
- My score is 5- Visual learner.
- I partially agree in this analysis about me. Although, I believe I can find BALANCE in being a visual or verbal learner. It is true though that I use highlighters when I read and prefers demonstrations rather than reading Information For Use :). YET , I can claim that I am a good listener as well ( got a 9 in IELTS for the listening module).
Am I a SEQUENCIAL or GLOBAL learner?
- My score is 3.
- I can achieve optimum learning BOTH as a sequencial or global.
- Most of the time, I use a STEP by STEP process in solving problems related in my work. YET, at times , I can solve problems quickly (short-cut works ) by discovering it by chance.